Monday, September 14, 2009

Treadfest

Maybe I should have bought a cheaper camera and got a photoshop package instead. Or I could have bought that and more along with the phones and camera. I don't have to pay for it for 18 months. But we just spent the minimum to get the financing and things we need. So being a struggle to edit and create videos I'll just put in a single clip and a photo from the now infamous Treadfest.

It sure was dusty and hot for September but a taste of Summer at last. Wished I had decided to race, but the way I felt after just hiking around maybe it was best I didn't. Besides, I saved some money and enjoyed taking photos. Racing sport makes the photo taking much less enjoyable. More rushed and it is always nice to catch photos of people you know but they are mostly racing sport themselves.


I'll get all the photos onto Flick'r eventually for all you looking for pictures of yourself. And hopefully put together a video montage to post in the future.

This weekend the local trails will be empty with the popular Chequamegan Fat Tire Festival. Though many are going I hear lots of complaints about the people up there. I go up to those parts whenever I can and know what they mean. The Ore To Shore, already past for this year, is highly touted and the area has more and better restaurants so they say. The Fall Color Festival, something for the whole family, is soon and sounds like a good time but... no money and a time crunch.
Happy riding everyone.

No comments: