Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Tuesday

Or happy birfday day to the Shed Master. No I'm not giving you $2 for beer.


And I'm not riding because I've been shoveling dirt all day. A small part of the extensive garden of my elementary school friend. No... we are not currently in elementary school, it is where we met. A good portion of the earth moving on the never ending projects he comes up with were accomplished with my help. And really... this is only a very small part. Pretty, isn't it.


And now we are digging up part of the yard again because the grass wasn't green here. He blames poor advice from the sod man who claimed you only need 1 inch of top soil under the sod. So take out the clay soils and then new top soil and sod. 6 inches of top soil is what you need but we will be providing 8-10 inches. Always ultra-meticulous and over doing everything.


Since pretty colors are so dominant today, why is the valve cap red? It is a slime tube. A self sealing tube. And you best orientate the valve like so when you're not using your bike. Otherwise the slime that drips into the valve while riding or parked will blow back into your tire pump. YUCK!


New camera means more pictures. I can't wait till 7 is released. I planned on taking a long ride today but after seven hours of digging and shoveling dirt and I was exhausted. An honest days work.

No comments: