Monday, October 5, 2009

Go Packers!

Go Favre!

... Wait a minute!


Is that purple I see? Yes the hype is spread thick over this evenings game. For those of you who may not be from Wisconsin or Minnesota the entire population of the fore mentioned states will be sitting in front of our TVs this evening from beginning to end. An interesting you/tube video in the sidebar, there for a couple months, shows the Vikings' fans ripping Bret Favre. Along with the WORS Border Battle. A Packers win will have everyone here talking Super Bowl.


Health and other concerns will keep me from racing the final WORS event, but I hope to be there with my camera. Training for next year will be my focus after I get the repairs on my home to a required level of completion. Trying to keep a schedule but odd jobs that I am in dire need of keep setting back my plans.



Working in the basement today this item of interest dropped from the ceiling. It took me about three seconds to realize it wasn't a toy. Single shot breech loading .22 caliber. I always thought I may find some secret stash of cash as I do the seemingly endless repairs on this old shack. We'll see how this little item cleans up.

As we work our retail business I am always amazed at the popularity of Halloween. For the last several years as October 1st rolls around the zombie, vampire and satan wanna be's are out early drinking and carousing.

Besides working on the house I have been writing. The first time I am working on pieces on nearly all my blogs at the same time.

GO PACKERS!

No comments: