Thursday, October 15, 2009

Summer is Gone


Yes, after some unusually warm September days the allusions to Summer are over. Several days of freezing nights and everything begins to shut down for Winter. It was still a week too early in Sheboygan to catch the Autumn colors in full glory at the Wigwam MTB Challenge. The trail conditions were perfect and the weather cold. And no I didn't enter the WORS Photo contest.


I didn't find the river crossing. I wasn't feeling that great. Finding it hard to motivate myself these days. If it wasn't for a picture of a cat in a blumentopf on the blog it may have taken me much longer even to get another post out. (cats are evil) Here I found an out of the way feature to catch some shots with my camera. The battery was low and the continuous shot feature wasn't working correctly and I found I didn't get all the shots I thought I got. And talk about air! A few good shots like this.

I found this corner of the track where some skilled mountain biking was going on up a rooted climbing turn. I caught some pictures on the approach through an interesting arrangement of trees. Sometime I'll have to get this years photos on Flick'r. I haven't had time to edit most of these photos yet. And I still have endless problems with 'vista.'

As the battery was dieing I just had to get a picture of the Shed Master. A man who can admire his image where ever its found. It seems the camera battery is actually defective. Nothing goes my way.

Check out my first attempt at video editing. It's late and time to say me prayers and go to bed. Good night to all.

Ok... A double take. I'll have the corrected version of the video on you/tube later.

No comments: