Monday, October 26, 2009

No Sugar

Haven't rode my bike much at all. Haven't written at all either, with several pieces sitting unfinished on more than one blog. I rolled out of bed in time to listen to one of my favorite talk show hosts and found coffee in the coffee maker waiting for me, but... no sugar.

No sugar. Coffee without sugar. Could things get any worse?

My mind has been buried in the house and a furniture project I am putting together in my head. So as the coffee was heating in the microwave I started right into working on the house. Didn't even shower or change.. or put on shoes. Using power tools the highlight of my day.

Four hours later I stopped for a yogurt before getting back to the work. I left a message for my friend to buy a 2x4 for me and drop it if he had the time, since Misao had the car. He never came by. Not sure if it was cause I told him a few weeks ago I'd beat the crap out of him if he said something I found offensive again. I doubt that was it.

So I'll have to run out to Menard's tomorrow before Misao goes to work.

The Guess Who. Good band.



Still having trouble with 'vista'. Will 7 be any better? I dont think Misao knows how to spell her name. The spell check keeps telling me it's mis-spelled.

No comments: