Friday, October 9, 2009

A hard Freeze

Yes, tonight is the first frost, at least first for those of us near the lake, and tomorrow night will be a hard freeze. And look for that snow to be flying. So much for global warming and so much for the Wigwam MTB Challenge. WORS' biggest cash award event of the year. Wet and cold will be. I still hope to be there with my camera. The complementary trainers provided by CycleOps, donated for the WORS competitors to warm up on, will be on sale for $229 plus tax. No extra cash for me to pick up one of those used items. Wigwam, the sponsor makes great socks. I know they will be giving free socks to the competitors. I'm not quite sure if there will be any for sale. I don't know why not.

And, it's raining again... oh no. But the weather should break for tomorrows trail work day. I will probably go, but who knows. Afterwards back to working on the house. Made a big step forward on my home repairs yesterday. I needed much less material wise than I thought, which was a pleasant surprise and saved some coin.

Will drown my sorrows today in writing. Then jump out to the gym and do some quick errands. Most likely I wont finish anything today.

No comments: